Terms & Conditions
The Service operated by XChangeX allows buyers ("Buyers") and sellers ("Sellers"):
- funding of accounts in fiat currencies and withdrawal in fiat currencies;
- trading fiat currencies for virtual currencies (e.g. bitcoin) and vice-versa;
- funding, transferring, and withdrawal of virtual currencies (e.g. bitcoin) in which no fiat currency flow is taking place.
By opening an Account, you expressly represent and warrant:
- That you have accepted these Terms; and
- That you are at least 18 years of age and have the full capacity to accept these Terms and enter into a transaction involving Cryptocurrencies.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions will change at any time without notice and access to, and use of the Site may be restricted or terminated at any time. You are therefore advised to review these Terms each time you access this website.
Local restrictions and important law information
- This Agreement shall be governed by the substantive law of Lithuania. Notwithstanding this provision, if the Client is treated as a consumer in accordance with the laws applicable to his / her or their capacity, the Client can rely on the mandatory laws of consumer protection of the country where the Client has their habitual residence.
- By registering at xchangex.com you agree that you will never use the Service for any illegal purposes including but not limited to money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing of terrorism, or hacking, and that you are at least 18 years old and you have a legal capacity to trade on xchangex.com.
- We inform you that laws regarding cryptocurrencies and their use may vary in different jurisdictions. Please, make sure that you are not breaking the law of the country in which you reside and/or the country from which you access the Internet.
- Depending on your country of residence, you may not be able to use all the functions of the Site.
- See the full list of unsupported countries here.
Availability of XChangeX Services
- All XChangeX Services are provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, and in particular without implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Company does not guarantee that XChangeX Services as well as its site will be available 100% of the time to meet your needs. XChangeX will strive to provide you with its Services as soon as possible, but there are no guarantees that access will not be interrupted or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions, or loss of transmitted information.
- In case XChangeX identifies any suspicious activity by the Client, access to the Personal and/or corporate Accounts / sub accounts may be for a period from 24 hours to 30 business days in order to perform the appropriate investigative actions.
- In case of violation of these Terms, XChangeX has the right to suspend and/or close the Client’s Account with the mandatory return of all funds via the same methods used to deposit those funds and notify the Client about this as soon as possible.
-The information, products, data, services, tools, and documents contained or described on this site (the “Content”) are for information purposes only and constitute neither an advertisement nor recommendation nor an offer or solicitation to buy or sell virtual currencies, to effect any transaction or to enter into any legal relations. Prior to making investment decisions users should conduct a thorough investigation and obtain all necessary professional advice for all issues, including your eligibility to make such investment in terms of the applicable law. Nothing on this site constitutes investment, legal, accounting, or tax advice, or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate for individual circumstances, or otherwise constitutes a personal recommendation for any specific investor.
-Prior to making investment decisions Clients should conduct a thorough investigation and obtain all necessary professional advice for all issues, including your eligibility to make such investment in terms of the applicable law. Nothing on this site constitutes investment, legal, accounting, or tax advice, or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate for individual circumstances, or otherwise constitutes a personal recommendation for any specific investor.
-Client accepts all financial risks that can arise from trading, investing, funding, transferring, withdrawing, or use of any other product or service of XChangeX.
Limited right to use
- Unless otherwise specified, the trademarks, platform marks, and logos of XChangeX used on the site (hereafter “trademarks”) are the property of XChangeX and its respective owner, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may view, print, and/or download a copy of the materials from the site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, and/or non-commercial use, provided you comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video, and audio used on the site belong to XChangeX. The trademarks and materials should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected, or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated, unless expressly agreed by the Company. The use of any such trademarks or materials on any other site or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited unless expressly agreed by the Company. Any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Our rules for using our Services
Client understands that prices on XChangeX are dynamic and Client agrees that XChangeX is not responsible and will not compensate any loss caused by cryptocurrency price or amount fluctuation.
Client understands and agrees that Client's offer to buy or sell cryptocurrency (Bid) does not obligate other Clients to take the offer (accept Bid). If the market does not fulfill Client's expectations, Client's Bid remains listed on XChangeX's "Market orders".
Client has a right to buy and sell cryptocurrency on XChangeX’s platform. Client understands and agrees that the final price is based on available cryptocurrency amounts at respective price rates of demand and supply at that moment.
Client may cancel the Bid before it is executed. Client may cancel only the unprocessed part of the Bid in case the Bid was in the process of being filled but was not yet filled completely.
Client understands and agrees that the Bid is reserved in order to cover the cryptocurrency purchase. This reservation is cancelled only after the purchase Bid is cancelled.
- XChangeX does its best to push Client's cryptocurrency wallet withdrawals to the network as fast as possible, but the Client acknowledges and agrees that XChangeX may suspend the execution of any transaction in accordance with Article 16(2) of Law VIII-275 on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Client agrees that XChangeX shall not be anyhow responsible or liable for any possible loss that Client may incur due to such suspension.
Local restrictions and important law information:
XChangeX is under no obligation to execute any transaction, if, in the opinion of XChangeX, such transaction is prohibited by or is not compliant with any effective law or regulation applicable to such transfer.
- Client understands the fees and that XChangeX may change the fees at any time and is not obligated to notify the Client in advance, but is obligated to display current fees on its website. In case of a mismatch, the correct fee rate is the one displayed via the link provided at the bottom of the website.
Fiat Exchange services
Prior to conducting Fiat Trading, you shall separately read, agree to, and comply with:
MoneyMaple Tech Ltd is a company registered and operating under the laws of Canada under the incorporation number BC1306168, which is registered at 810 Quayside Drive, suite 205, New Westminster, BC V3M 6B9, Canada (hereinafter – “Moneymaple”). Moneymaple is a financial institution that gives access to foreign exchange dealing, money transferring and dealing in virtual currencies. MSB registration number: M21565803.
MoneyMaple Tech Ltd provide Virtual currency wallet services, fiat to virtual currency and virtual currency to fiat exchange services and other applicable virtual currency services.
Client is responsible for login information safety and agrees that it is not responsible for any losses in case of lost login information. XChangeX strongly recommends to use different login information than used on different websites. Client is responsible for enabling, backing up, and using 2-step verification services while using the XChangeX platform.
XChangeX recommends not to hold Client's cryptocurrency on XChangeX's cryptocurrency wallet. XChangeX recommends withdrawing the cryptocurrency to a specialized cryptocurrency wallet after Client's trading session is over. XChangeX does its best to ensure its security, but is not responsible and will not pay any losses out in case of a wallet hack.
- Documents for Client’s identification and/or residential address and/or Sources of Funds are to be provided in the following languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Lithuanian, Italian, Romanian, Russian. In the case of requesting XChangeX to accept an alternative set of language-specific documentation, the Client is to independently prepare a certified copy of the documents. The Client is responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in the submitted documents, including the quality of the translation.